If you are interested in hosting a Star Point Clinic in your area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and pricing options.
2018 CLINIC POLICY for ALL CLINICS (National & International):
1. Participant understands that there are NO REFUNDS for any reason after payments have been transferred to Lana Grieve and airfare/travel arrangements have been booked. In the event of a cancellation, participant can choose:
Option 1: Star Point Horsemanship merchandise mailed to you
Option 2: One year online membership to the Star Point School of Mini & Pony Horsemanship.
2. Clinics can be cancelled for ANY REASON at any time by Lana. This is including, but not limited to natural disaster, injury/death, or horse injury/death. There are no exceptions.
2. All Star Point Horsemanship clinics are set up for you, the owner/handler, to learn how to handle and train your horse using the Star Point method. ALL PARTICIPANTS are required to watch the Basic-Intermediate Groundwork DVD Set prior to clinic participation. This DVD set is available/included in all clinic packages and will be mailed to you prior to the clinic for review.
3. Participant will be the sole handler of their horse during the clinic. Lana reserves the right to handle your horse, but also the right to NOT handle your horse for any reason.
4. If your horse is exhibiting severely resistant behavior that is unsafe to you, participants or Lana according to Lana's personal opinion, the horse will be excused from the clinic. No exceptions, and no refund will be issued. Participant can then either borrow a different horse that is appropriate for their skill level, or participant can watch the remainder of the class. If participant is excused, they will choose from the 2 OPTIONS above - merchandise or a one year online membership to the Star Point Horsemanship School.
5. Lana reserves the right at all times to excuse anyone or any horse from the class.
Thank you for your understanding and consideration. - Lana Grieve
2019 CLINICS - LESSONS